Monday, April 27, 2009

Quick Trail Run In The Cold

Today was a windy cold day in April. My 8 year old son Josiah asked why it was so cold and windy. I told him California weather in the Bay Area is always unpredictable. A week ago we were enjoying temperatures in the 90's!. My son rides his bicycle beside me on our weekly runs. It's a great bonding time for both of us. My 6 year old son, Zachary was stuck at home because he was fooling around and was not ready. I give them a fair chance to get ready. Our saying is "If you snooze, you loose!"

Today we exercised just to get it done. I bundled up with wind breaker, long sleeve shirt, and winter running gloves. Evey run is fun for me. I don't take rain or cold weather days off. I have all the right running equipment and I make the best out of every situation.

I run because I run! Period

No comments: